Tuesday 12 April 2016

Lip voltage review

I wasn't sure if this lip plumper worked but after looking at reviews and seeing results I thought I'd give it a go as I love to have plump lips. I've previously tried the soap and glory lip plumper although I felt tingling, it didn't plump my lips at all. Just stung a bit. So I thought I'd try a really strong plumper that had great results. I purchased mine from Dollywoodboutique  It was quick delivery and kept me up to date with emails and I could track my package too.
It came in a jiffy bag, sealed and secure. The boxes looked like they had been previously opened which made me wonder if i bought it second hand, when I asked around with a couple of other people that had also purchased this product their box looked the same as mine. I came to the conclusion that the company may be a small business and they package the products by hand.
Also, I've seen a few girls receive their HOT plumper containing a red like substance floating in the liquid, the customer queried the business and they explained that it isn't anything to worry about and to use it as normal. As it isn't contaminated or anything dangerous for the skin.
I was so eager to try this product out, I wanted the fullest lips and the best results. Therefore I unscrewed the lip gloss which is included in the kit, and release the HOT collagen into the gloss. I wanted the maximum effect so i put in 0.3ml into the gloss. I screwed the lid back on and left it to 'mix' for 30 seconds. I then shook it prior to application. TIP; when applying to lips, do not let the wand drag always have a good amount of product on the wand as you want the plumper all over the lips. Make sure to coat a thick layer onto your lips not missing the corners or cupids bow.


The After picture was taken 45mins later.
My lips stung for over 45 mins, I've recently found out that I'm not too bad with pain, I'd say it hurt a 2/10 for me the second time i applied it - the day after - it hurt a lot more I'd say a 4/10. A lot of girls have said the pain hurt too much therefore I recommend if your not too good with pain, to start with 0.1ml then if you feel like you can take more pain increase to 0.2 an so on. The largest amount you can put in at one time is 0.3ml. When i re used it the next day i put in 0.3 again and the day after that to see if it changes the results if you use it more often.
I felt like the last time I used it didn't plump my lips as much as i wanted to because I only put in 0.2ml in. Although the time before that I put in 0.3ml in and it lasted me 4+ hours which really impressed me. I was getting so many compliments on my lip and how plumped they looked.
I love wearing liquid lipsticks and my favourite at the moment is LA Splash Couture in Ghoulish. I only way i can fault this product is that it goes into the cracks and lines of your lips which doesn't look nice at all. But applying this product prior to application, I found it went on seamlessly, and looked gorgeous. I have a picture below of me wearing Ghoulish with lip plumper underneath.
TIP: to apply liquid lipstick on over the lip plumper, leave the product on until you cannot feel it tingling any more - I apply mine before I do my make-up therefore giving it time to plump - I then dab off the excess gloss on my lips using a tissue, then apply my desired liquid lipstick. This works the same for lipsticks too.
If you'd like to have a glossy finish then by all means apply this over your lipstick to give you the gloss finish, this product will not dissolve your existing product on the lips, although it may not work to its optimum results as it is not going on bare lips.
Another tip to know before buying this product is to know that this will not give you the exact result of lip fillers as lip fillers will work on small lips, depending on the area and how much ml that is inserted. I've seen results with this lip plumper on thin lips and, the results are not as noticeable as mine as it will not change the shape of your lips.
Overall I love this product the only thing I do not like is that it came with the ICE lip plumper which doesn't work for me as the coldness of it doesn't give the same results as the HOT one.
Thank you for reading, stay up to date with my blogs by liking my facebook page - beautybloggercharlotte. Coming up will be a review on AVON nail polishes.
Charlotte x

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing nice information... Keep sharing..

    If you want to make any kind of changes in the shape or size of your lips, then you can use the Best Lip Plumper that is provided by fullips, the company offers a wide range of options in natural lip plumper that can provide you perfect lips. For more info visit our Website: https://www.fullips.com/store/fullips-lip-plumping-gloss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Third must have cosmetic product of girls is the mascara. Women put on mascara to their eyes to enhance its beauty, to create a first impression and lastly, to give them beautiful and sparkling eyes. LippyLinks



    ReplyDelete